The College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists Foundation (CPNP Foundation) announces officer transitions and new appointments to the Foundation Board of Directors.
Assuming officer roles on the Foundation Board are Ann Richards and Barbara Wells who are filling the roles of Treasurer and President respectively.
- Ann Richards, PharmD, BCPP, Treasurer, Pharmacy Director, San Antonio State Hospital & Texas Department of State Health Services, San Antonio, TX
- Barbara Wells, PharmD, FASHP, FCCP, President, Dean Emeritus, The University of Mississippi, Bentonville, AR
A special thanks to Drs. Emalie Burks and Larry Ereshefsky who recently completed their terms as inaugural members of the CPNP Foundation Board. Replacing Burks and Ereshefsky on the Board are:
- Judy Curtis, PharmD, BCPP, FASHP, Senior Area Medical Specialist, Sunovion, Baltimore, MD
- Stephen Saklad, PharmD, BCPP, Clinical Pharmacologist, San Antonio State Hospital, Texas Department of State Health Services, Director, Psychiatric Pharmacy Program, Pharmacotherapy Education and Research Center, UT Health Science Center San Antonio, Clinical Associate Professor, College of Pharmacy, The University of Texas at Austin, Texas
The above four board members join additional CPNP Foundation board members continuing their work on extending the reach of psychiatric pharmacists:
- Charles Caley, PharmD, BCPP, Past President, Clinical Professor, University of Connecticut, Hartford, CT
- Carla Cobb, PharmD, BCPP, Psychiatric Pharmacist, RiverStone Heatlh Clinic, Billings, MT
- Martha Fankhauser, RPh, BCPP, FASHP, Clinical Professor, University of Arizona College of Pharmacy, Tucson, AZ
- Joni Fowler, PharmD, BCPP, Vice President/Owner, Creative Educational Concepts, Lexington, KY
- Matthew Fuller, PharmD, BCPP, BCPS, FASHP, Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Psychiatry, Louis Stokes Cleveland VAMC, Cleveland, OH
- Rex Lott, PharmD, BCPP, CPNP Board Liaison, Professor of Pharmacy Practice, Idaho State University College of Pharmacy, Boise, ID
- Melody Ryan, PharmD, MPH, CGP, BCPS, Associate Professor, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- Brenda Schimenti, Secretary, Executive Director, CPNP, Lincoln, NE
- Roger Sommi, PharmD, BCPP, FCCP, Professor of Pharmacy and Psychiatry, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Pharmacy, Kansas City, MO
- Glen Stimmel, PharmD, BCPP, Professor, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
About the CPNP Foundation
The College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists Foundation is committed to advancing comprehensive, evidence-based treatment for individuals affected by psychiatric and neurologic disorders.