The American Association of Psychiatric Pharmacists (AAPP) membership has elected three officers to serve on the 2024-2026 Board of Directors. Assuming their offices effective July 1, 2024, will be Drs. Jolene Bostwick, Julie Cunningham and Jennifer Dress.
Newly elected Board members will fill the following roles on the Board:
- Jolene R. Bostwick, PharmD, BCPP, BCPS, Incoming President-Elect, Assistant Dean for Co-Curriculum and Professional Development & Clinical Professor, University of Michigan College of Pharmacy, Ann Arbor, MI
- Julie L. Cunningham, PharmD, BCPP, Member-at-Large, Associate Chief Pharmacy Officer Clinical Practice & Research, Mayo Clinic Medical Center, Rochester, MN
- Jennifer Dress, PharmD, BCPP, Member-at-Large, Clinical Psychiatric Pharmacist, Wilkes-Barre Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Wilkes-Barre, PA
Drs. Jolene Bostwick, Julie Cunningham and Jennifer Dress will join current board members as follows:
- Benjamin Chavez, PharmD, BCACP, BCPP, DEI Representative (term concludes June 30, 2024), Clinical Pharmacist, Salud Family Health, Arvada, CO
- Michelle L. Geier, PharmD, BCPP, President-Elect, Psychiatric Clinical Pharmacist Supervisor, San Francisco Department of Public Health, San Francisco, CA
- Cindy A. Gutierrez, PharmD, MS, BCPP, Past President (term concludes June 30, 2024), Associate Chief, Clinical Pharmacy Programs, South Texas Veterans Health Care System, San Antonio, TX
- Suzanne C. Harris, PharmD, BCPP, Member-at-Large (term concludes June 30, 2024), Associate Professor/Director of Well-being and Resilience/Clinical Pharmacist Practitioner, UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy, Chapel Hill, NC
- Kristina Reinstatler, PharmD, BCPP, MBA, Treasurer, Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Drug Policy, UC Health University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- Amy Werremeyer, PharmD, BCPP, President, Professor & Chair, Dept. of Pharmacy Practice; Clinical Specialist in Psychiatry, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND
- Andrew M. Williams, PharmD, BCPP, Member-at-Large (term concludes June 30, 2024), Supervising Clinical Pharmacist, Behavioral Health Pharmacies, Riverside University Health System, Riverside, CA
AAPP extends a thank you to the nominating committee which consisted of Clayton English, PharmD, BCPS, BCPP, BCGP, Cindy Gutierrez, PharmD, MS, BCPP, Robert Haight, PharmD, BCPP, Jonathan Lacro, PharmD, BCPP, BCPS, FASHP, and Tawny Smith, PharmD, BCPP.