Medication-induced sexual dysfunction occurs when there is a problem that leads to frustration with sexual activity or performance.
Do not start or stop any medication until speaking to your provider.
- Neel, A. B., Jr. (n.d.). Prescription Medications Can Cause Sexual Dysfunction. Retrieved January 11, 2018, from https://www.aarp.org/health/drugs-supplements/info-04-2012/medications-that-can-cause-sexual-dysfunction.html
- Drugs that cause sexual dysfunction. Psychiatry. 2004;3(2):20- 22. DOI: 10.1383/psyt.22.214.171.124309..
- Snyder, PJ, Rosen RC. Overview of Male Sexual Dysfunction. Retrieved March 31,2020 from: https://www.uptodate.com/contents/overview-of-male-sexual-dysfunction
- Antidepressant-associated sexual dysfunction: impact, effects, and treatment. DHPS. 2010;2:141-50. DOI: 10.2147/DHPS.S7634. PubMed PMID: 21701626; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC3108697..
- Sexual Dysfunction. (n.d.). Retrieved January 11, 2018, from https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/9125-sexual-dysfunction-and-disease