We are excited to welcome attendees to San Antonio and online for CPNP 2022! The Annual Meeting is just over 4 months away, and we have compiled the important deadlines you need to know:
- By December 31, 2021: Benefit from a $40 savings when you bundle your CPNP 2022 registration with a pre-meeting workshop purchase through the end of the year.
- January 12, 2022: Deadline for Abstract Submissions, Clinical Pearl Submissions, and Student Registration Grant Applications (in-person attendees only)
- March 17, 2022: Complete list of COVID protocols announced for in-person attendees
- March 24, 2022: Early registration deadline
- March 31, 2022: Hotel room block closes
- April 22, 2022: Deadline to transfer an in-person registration to a virtual registration (less a $75 handling fee)
- April 24-27, 2022: CPNP 2022 Annual Meeting (in San Antonio* or virtually at cpnp.org/2022)
CPNP 2022 requires in-person attendees to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a religious exemption. Please review the vaccination policy as well as the initial protocols and disclaimers that have been posted.
The CPNP 2022 schedule is filled with cutting-edge and incredibly relevant topics presented by leading experts from across the country! Join us to gain access to 27+ hours of ACPE programming and post-event recordings.
Visit the CPNP 2022 website