Therapeutic Case Report Award Finalists
Therapeutic Case Report abstracts describe the various aspects of pharmaceutical care relating to individual psychiatric and/or neurological pharmacy cases.
- Samantha Vogel, PharmD, Psychiatric Pharmacy Resident, Dell Medical School, Seton Healthcare Family, Austin, TX
Donepezil-Induced QTc Prolongation: A Case Report
- Kaja Wagner, PharmD, Clinical Pharmacist, Oregon State Hospital, Salem, OR
Sub-Critical C-Reactive Protein Elevation in the Context of Clozapine Therapy: The Pharmacists’ Role in the Prevention of Unnecessary Clozapine Discontinuation
Innovative Practices Award Finalists
Innovatice Practice abstracts describe the development, justification, documentation, and/or delivery of innovative services or activities applicable to psychiatric and neurologic pharmacy.
- Justin Ellison, PharmD, BCPP, Clinical Pharmacy Specialist-Mental Health, Providence Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Hyannis, MA
Implementation of a Pharmacist-led Clinical Video Telehealth Clozapine Treatment Team
- Fengyee Zhou, PharmD, Pharmacist, Indian Health Service, Whiteriver, AZ
Improving Medication Adherence for Serious Mental Illness (SMI) Patients: A Mediset/MediGuide Performance Improvement Project
Original Research Award Finalists
Original Research abstracts describe original research in therapeutics, pharmacodynamics, pharmacoeconomics, outcomes, drug utilization, kinetics, genetics and academic pursuits, and have not been published in abstract form nor presented as a poster elsewhere before the CPNP 2018 Meeting.
- Andrew Naglich, PharmD, Advanced Pharmacy Fellow, North Texas Veterans Health System, Dallas, TX
High Dimensional Propensity Score Analysis of SSRI Treatment Effect in Patients with Alcohol Use Disorder and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Amy Werremeyer, PharmD, BCPP, Associate Professor of Practice, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND
Photovoice as an Intervention for College Students with Mental Illness, a Pilot Study
Research Trainee Award Finalists
Abstracts include Work in Progress and Original Research with interim data analysis.
- David Dadiomov, PharmD, PGY-2 Pharmacy Resident, University of California San Diego, San Diego, CA
Real-World Adverse Effects of Long-Term Use of Ketamine for Depression
- Maxx Enzmann, Pharmacy Student, Drake, Des Moines, IA
Decreasing the Stigma Surrounding Alcohol Use Disorder
CPNP Foundation Strategic Goals Award Finalists
CPNP Foundation Strategic Goals abstracts address stigma associated with psychiatric disorders or enhance the role of community pharmacists in mental health prevention or care.
- Morgan Karrels, Pharmacy Student, Midwestern University, Tempe, AZ
Assessing Change in OOKS, OOAS, and DDPPQ Scores Amongst Multidisciplinary Healthcare Students at Two Academic Institutions
- Deepika Rao, Graduate Student, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
Community Pharmacists and Substance Use Disorders: Attitudes, Knowledge and Practice