The American Association of Psychiatric Pharmacists (AAPP) membership has elected three officers to serve on the 2023-2025 Board of Directors. Assuming their offices effective July 1, 2023, will be Drs. Jolene Bostwick, Michelle Geier, and Kristina Reinstatler.
Newly elected Board members will fill the following roles on the Board:
- Jolene Bostwick, PharmD, BCPS, BCPP, Member-at-Large, Assistant Dean for Co-Curriculum and Professional Development & Clinical Professor, University of Michigan College of Pharmacy, Ann Arbor, MI
- Michelle Geier, PharmD, BCPP, Incoming President-Elect, Psychiatric Clinical Pharmacist Supervisor, San Francisco Department of Public Health, San Francisco, CA
- Kristina Reinstatler, PharmD, MBA, BCPP, Member-at-Large, Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, UC Health University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
Drs. Jolene Bostwick, Michelle Geier, and Kristina Reinstatler will join current board members as follows:
- Benjamin Chavez, PharmD, BCPP, BCACP, DEI Representative, Clinical Pharmacist/Clinical Professor, Salud Family Health, Arvada, CO
- Cindy Gutierrez, PharmD, MS, BCPP, President, Associate Chief, Clinical Pharmacy Programs, South Texas Veterans Health Care System, San Antonio, TX
- Robert Haight, PharmD, BCPP, Past President (term concludes June 30, 2023), Clinical Pharmacist | Forensic Services, Saint Peter Regional Treatment Center (SPRTC), Minnesota Department of Human Services, Saint Peter, MN
- Suzanne Harris, PharmD, BCPP, Member-at-Large, Professor/Director of Well-being and Resilience/Clinical Pharmacist Practitioner, UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy, Chapel Hill, NC
- Sarah Melton, PharmD, BCPP, BCACP, FASCP, Treasurer (term concludes June 30, 2023), Professor of Pharmacy Practice, Gatton College of Pharmacy, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN
- Amy Werremeyer, PharmD, BCPP, President-Elect, Professor & Chair, Dept. of Pharmacy Practice, Clinical Specialist in Psychiatry, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND
- Andrew Williams, PharmD, BCPP, BCGP, Member-at-Large, Senior Clinical Pharmacist, Behavioral Health and Neighborhood Pharmacies, Riverside University Health System, Riverside, CA
AAPP extends a thank you to the nominating committee which consisted of Marshall Cates, PharmD, BCPP, FASHP, FCCP, Tanya Fabian, PharmD, PhD, BCPP, Robert Haight, PharmD, BCPP, Jonathan Lacro, PharmD, BCPP, BCPS, FASHP, and Leigh Anne Nelson, PharmD, BCPP.