- The state of the private medical market place;
- Legislative and regulatory updates;
- The ethics of private medicine; and
- The private physicians roadmap to state-of-the-art disease prevention…
We will offer 3 TRACKS OF TARGETED EDUCATION:
Beginners Track: Private Medicine 101 for people considering a transition to private medicine or just getting started. In this track, you will learn:
- How to convert your practice;
- The various business models to choose from;
- Legal considerations with respect to separating from a group to form your new practice;
- The dos and don’ts of patient contracting;
- How to finance your launch; and
- A wealth of other valuable information for anyone interested in the fundamentals of private medicine.
- Adding physicians to the practice: contracting, cultural, and compensation considerations;
- When and why to add a business manager (CEO or COO) and the differences between a business manager and a practice manager;
- A lecture on interfacing with the media and a message development workshop to make your media coverage more valuable;
- Profitable ancillary services and how to incorporate them;
- Marketing strategies and tactics for patient acquisition; and
- How to change your value proposition and membership pricing without losing patients.
Practice Managers Track: Practice Managers Chapter for the people who make the practice run. In this track, practice managers will learn and discuss:
- Evolving legal issues to be aware of;
- How to maintain a current membership agreement;
- Best practices for creating a remarkable patient experience;
- What all private physician practices must know about coding and billing; and
- Other timely topics raised in round table discussion.
Never before have we attempted to pack so much education into a single event. This is a Summit you won’t want to miss! Be sure to register quickly to reserve your seat and hotel room! Registration at Embassy Suites closes on April 27th. Space is limited and filling up quickly!
Join us in Denver on May 18-19.
REGISTRATION LINK: http://www.regonline.com/